Monday 15 June 2015

Rants and thoughts I guess

So I really think that Clara belongs with the eleventh Doctor. I honestly wouldn't blame her if she left....I know you would probably be thinking that "Well he's still the same person inside, just a different face."  Well, I'm not saying you're wrong. I don't think I could cope, like if I loved someone and all of a sudden they can't tell the difference between me and a potato then I could imagine how bad that would feel just to lose someone like that. If Clara didn't love him, even just his past regeneration, why would she stay? Would she stay because his past self told her too? She had the choice to leave, but she stayed. So basically she loves the Doctor no matter who he is. I just watched a clip about Clara fighting with Vastra in Deep Breath and I just thought it'd be good to write my thoughts down. So there you have it, my feels in one post. Done, and it turned out this was an absolutely fantastic idea! Have a great day my fellow whovians. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment